Documenting SMS PASSCODE MFA with Microsoft PowerShell and Word Version 1.10
Wouter Arts has created a documentation script for SMS PASSCODE MFA.
#Version 1.10 – 10-April-2017
- Added option to email final report file
- Added optional Dev parameter for script troubleshooting
- Added optional Folder parameter to specify output folder
- Added optional ScriptInfo parameter for script troubleshooting
- Added support for Word 2016
- Added VM inventory
- Changed the way Hardware hosts models were gathered
- Removed Text and HTML code
- Updated help text
- Updated display of script options shown in console
#Version 1.02 13-Feb-2017
- Fixed French wording for Table of Contents 2 (Thanks to David Rouquier)
#Version 1.01 7-Nov-2016
- Added Chinese language support
#Version 1.0 script
- originally released to the community on January 28, 2015
Any comments, suggestions, questions or enhancement requests should be directed to Jeff, not me.
You can follow Wouter Arts on Twitter @wouter_arts.
The script will be housed here.
NOTE: This script is continually updated. You can always find the most current version by going to https://www.carlwebster.com/where-to-get-copies-of-the-documentation-scripts/
Wouter Arts and Webster